Monday, April 9, 2012


I say [DECOR] y'all buy blue, gold/yellow, white (optional) streamers - you can do a lot with this: write words, frame, make shapes.

[THEME] Do a pirate theme; draw some pirates ships, pirates; buy a lot of oranges because pirates need vitamin C so they don't get scurvy. get some pirate hats for everyone to wear it at all possible, else eye patches.
[THEME] "I'm on a boat!" Listen to the song if you don't know what I mean. Ppl can come as Pirates (just combine the themes why don't we), preppy ppl in blazers, polos, sun glasses, T-pain.

[DINNER] Could do pastas of various types - ziti bake, shrimp scampi, etc., meatballs and sausage (any Muslim brothers????) or chicken parm \, pesto/garlic bread and bruschetta - that would be foolproof. Salad mix. Green bean casserole. Potatoes and steak. ...how about just get a turkey? hahaha

[DESSERT]: big cake white&chocolate from Big Y, cookies, fruit pizza, brownies, make a pirate ship shape cake.

[DRINKS]: Rum because Pirates drink rum. Hawaiian punch. Refrescos.


Dear Pledge Class,

I hope my ideas will give you a good start to the party planning and success. It will be a lot of FUN.

I am no longer pledging. I looked forward to this event the most and had thought about it and wanted to leave you with some ideas.

I hope you will shoot off even more ideas and make it even BETTER.

Though I haven't talked to everyone I can see you all are so UNIQUE and full of potential.

Anyways, don't forget some speakers!!! (for the party) And the coke (for the rum & coke).

Sincerely,
Sandy =)

No comments: